Local Church Classifieds
Upcoming Local Church Events:
- First UMC Blue Springs is partnering with The Missouri Conference in collaboration with Eagle Lake Camps for five full days of contagious fun from July 2-6, 2018. Check out the mobile camp at https://eaglelakecamps.com/camp/fumcbluesprings/.
North Cross Umc in Kansas City is partnering with The Missouri Conference in collaboration with Eagle Lake Camps for five full days of contagious fun from August 6-10. Check out the mobile camp at playlearnshare.org/children.
- Good Shepherd UMC is seeking a full-time director that serves all 3 campuses. The role of this position is to support Good Shepherd’s mission by helping youth (7th -12th grade) develop into fully committed disciples of Jesus Christ and by deploying them in mission and service throughout the community and around the world. A complete job description can be found HERE. Please send a resume and cover letter by June 17 to Diannah White: email@example.com.
- Cameron UMC is seeking a Director of youth ministries: We are looking for a person with strong Christian commitment and integrity to lead youth in a growing faith. Part time. Background check required. Application and job description available Monday through Thursday at Cameron United Methodist Church, 201 N Pine St, Cameron MO 64429. 816-632-3461.
- First Excelsior Springs UMC is look for an Organist/Pianist. If you are interested need attached flier or email Rev. Laura Blevins at Laura@esmethodist.com.
- Hammer Memorial United Methodist Church: There is a Children Church Minister position available at Hammer Memorial United Methodist Church in King City, MO. This is a part-time paid position. Please contact Liba Lerner at 816-617-3943 or Rev. Gene Hinrichsen at 636-293-0201. Posted 5.15.18
- Kearney First United Methodist Church is hiring a full-time children's ministry director. This position is responsible for designing a compelling children's ministry that makes new disciples of kids and their families. The right candidate will have a dynamic personal relationship with Jesus Christ, experience sharing the love of Christ with unchurched people, have a commitment to Wesleyan theology, have strong relational skills and have experience working in ministry settings with kids. Please send resumes or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. (posted 5.17.18)
- North Star UMC is searching for a part time administrative assistant. The ideal candidate will be positive and outgoing with strong organizational skills, the ability to communicate fluently using various platforms, and have excellent computer skills. The position does require weekend work on Sundays and involves daily responsibilities with social media management and scheduling. Experience with Planning Center Online would be extremely helpful, but not required. The work schedule is flexible but will generally involve about 30 hours per week. North Star Church is a positive and fluid environment with room for innovation, located north of the river near 291 and 435. Contact Tony Blevins (email@example.com) for details and a full job description. (posted 4.25.18)
- Evolution UMC, St. Joseph seeks a part-time Worship Leader to build on a solid and vital music ministry program that includes a praise team and children’s programs. We seek to have a service of worship that emphasizes a variety of elements and styles that focuses on giving glory to God and inspiring our church community to full participation in the mission of God, which we believe is to know Christ and make him known. For more information click here. (posted 3.20.18)
- Wesley United Methodist Church in St Joseph MO is searching for a part time nursery attendant. Hours are Sunday Mornings from 8-12 and Wednesday evenings from 5:30-8 pm. Must be at least 18 years old and pass a background check. Please call Tracy at 816-279-7808 for more information.
- If your church is interested in a very nice Hammon organ, please contact Larry Linville at 816-415-3920 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Ashland UMC has a complete set of Braille Hymnals Indexes. See attached picture. Contact Chris Barber foe more information, email@example.com.
- Ebenezer UMC is looking for props for the Rolling River Rampage VBS curriculum. If you can help them, please contact Kathy Hessel at (816) 253-9613.