2017 Consultation Forms:
We are asking all pastor and churches to complete this consultation process. Cindy is encouraging pastors to have conversation with your SPPRC comittee or board about your desires for the coming year. Please print and complete the appropriate form.
Deadline for completed forms is November 30th.
- Pastor Consultation - All pastors fill out this form.
- PPRC -Senior Pastor Consultation Form
- PPRC - Associate Pastor Consultation Form
2017 Charge Conference Clusters:
Charge Conference season is quickly approaching and we want to make sure that church leaders and the theme for this year’s learning time will be based on the Annual Conference theme, “Remarkable.”
Deadline for completed forms is October 1st!!
Schedule: We have finalized the 2017 Cluster Charge Conference Schedule. Click here to View the Schedule
NEED HELP!! The recording of the charge conference training webinar is available here: https://youtu.be/AiXbj6O2QK8
Checklist for Forms
Charge Conference Form Checklist - This is a checklist can help churches track what forms are completed and outstanding.
Having Issues Printing or downloading the forms, try the Conference website: http://www.moumethodist.org/forms?formType=Charge%20Conference
If you are using Office 2013, 2010, 2007 or anything older than 2003? You will need to download a free compatibility pack to use the Word and Excel files. Click here for the download.
- Full-Time Pastoral Support Form
- Full-Time Pastoral Support Form - Multi-Charge
- Part-Time Pastoral Support Form
- Part-Time Pastoral Support Form - Multi-Charge
- Lay Minister Support Form
- 2018 Minimum Salary and Compensation Figures
- PPRC Report - Recommendations
- Report of Board of Trustees
- Lay Servant Annual Report
- Retired Clergy Report
- Care to Members Report
- Annual Fund Balance Report
Evaluations (Pastoral) Forms (2017):
- Evaluation Form - Full-Time Pastor
- Evaluation Form - Associate & Deacon Pastor
- Evaluation From - Half-Time/Quarter-Time Pastor
- Continuing Education Form
- Pastor Parish Relations Committee Evaluation Form